The Prime Minister’s Future Jobs Forum
The Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet contracted us to work in house as an extension of its team to manage the 2011 Future Jobs Forum.
The Forum brought together government ministers, union leaders and corporation chief executive officers from around Australia, for a conference at Parliament House in Canberra. There was a live video link to Andrew Liveris, the chairman and chief executive officer of Dow Chemical Company in the United States.
We carried out the following work:
- Undertook the design and printing of all conference collateral
- Coordinated speakers, notes and presentations
- Managed the venue, budget, catering, delegate registration as well as onsite setup, for example the audiovisual, conference room, forum secretariat and business centre
- Managed the project plan and event budget
- Organised travel for eligible speakers and delegates
- Managed the media
- Provided and managed scribes for all sessions.
The Forum was a huge success and garnered very positive national media coverage. This success led to the Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet contracting us to run a number of conferences.